- We believe the Bible alone is the inspired and authoritative Word of God.
- We believe there is One God eternally existent in three persons (the Trinity); God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit.
- We believe Jesus is the Son of God who was born of a virgin, lived a sinless life, healed the sick, performed miracles, cast out demons, died on the cross, suffered the penalty for people’s sins, resurrected from the dead, ascended to heaven to the right hand of the Father and will return to earth in His full power and glory.
- We believe in the incredible Hope of God which is the rapture of Christ’s followers at the time of His coming.
- We believe the only way to be cleansed and forgiven from the penalty of sin is through confessional faith in the precious blood of Jesus which He lovingly provided in His sacrificial death.
- We believe people are born again by the Holy Spirit the moment they become followers of Jesus and that this regeneration is essential for personal salvation.
- We believe that the restorative and redemptive work of Jesus on the cross provides for the fullness of human healing in answer to believing and authoritative prayer.
- We believe in the sanctifying power of the Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling a follower of Jesus is enabled to live a holy, fruitful and purposeful life.
- We believe Jesus has promised to empower His followers through baptism in the Holy Spirit (Acts 1:5, 8; 2:1-4), which will enable His followers to witness with accompanying signs and wonders similar to Christ’s earthly ministry.
- We believe that everyone will stand before God at the time of judgement which will determine where we spend eternity; some to eternal life with Him and others to eternal separation from Him.
For More Information on The Assemblies of God beliefs click here